Start Somewhere (close to home or on top of a mountain) by immersing yourself in all that Colorado has to offer, educating your peers,and discovering the joy of accomplishing your goals. Join Colorado FCCLA for the 2016 – 2017 Colorado road trip!
Goal:To prepare members and Colorado FCCLA for the road ahead.
- To map out trending Colorado industries and their relevance to Family and Consumer Sciences.
- To fuel members with the skills they need to be financially fit.
- To hit the pavement and Go For The Red through recruiting, retaining, and recognizing members at all levels.
Goal:To empower members to signal their concerns in themselves and their community.
- To inspire members to cutoff the negative noise and change lanes by adopting a positive personal mentality.
- To become an advocate by accelerating the knowledge of members and community leaders.
- To get your community up-to-speed by finding and addressing their needs.
You Are Here!
Goal:To rally members to take the wheel and embrace the here and now.
- To encourage members to rev up awareness for traffic safety in their community through the FACTS National Program.
- To put the brakes on brutality by recognizing, reporting, and reducing youth violence through STOP the Violence National Program.
- To challenge members to plan the trip ahead yet enjoy every mile traveled.