Recognition is about acknowledging contributions and accomplishments of members and the chapter. Recognition methods and events ensure all members know how important they are and build be built into every chapter project and activity.
Colorado FCCLA has the following awards to help recognize our members. All applications must be received by March 1, 2021.
- Chapter of Merit Award
- Competitive Events Volunteer Award
- District of Excellence Award
- Friends of FCCLA Award
- Colorado National Program Award Application
- Outstanding Administrative Support Award
- Outstanding Adviser Award
- Outstanding District Consultant Award
- Outstanding Member/ Team Award
- Outstanding New Adviser Award
- Spirit Stick Submission Form
- State Recognition for National Program Involvement Form