Turn Back the Dial
Goal: To rewind the wheel of time for a better understanding of the future by extracting knowledge from the past.
- To better understand the history of the organization by chiming into the FCCLA Purposes.
- To highlight the growth and development of FCCLA and recognize our accomplishments.
- To share the knowledge, expand networks and connect with Alumni & Associates.
Stop the Clock
Goal: To pause in the present by inspiring student leaders to join FCCLA and explore membership opportunities.
- To set the tempo for members by recognizing and appreciating diversity.
- To promote synchronization between fellow members through social media platforms.
- To foster passion that lasts decades through peer education and the Leaders Institute.
Goal: To fast forward in time to envision how National Programs will prepare members for functional families, as financial consumers, and empowered individuals.
- To change the reality of those who seek to strengthen family and peer relationships using the Families First National Program.
- To create a secure financial destiny by using the Financial Fitness National Program.
- To visit and empowered future self who exceeds ordinary leadership qualities by using the Power of One National Program.