2020-2021 Program of Work
Goal: Shine a light on all FCCLA members and Competitive Events
- Power of One
- To share the spotlight with empowered members as they gain personal growth and leadership development through the National Program Power of One
- Diversity and Individuality
- To illuminate the importance of diversity and individuality through celebrating our member’s uniqueness and encouraging them to be themselves
- STAR Events and Competitive events
- To showcase all of the shining STARs in FCCLA in hopes of encouraging members to explore the endless opportunities that different and unique Competitive Events hold.
Goal: Capture the significance of Colorado FCCLA’s history, families, and social media.
- Recognizing Colorado’s History
- To roll the reel on Colorado FCCLA to celebrate and reflect upon our past 75 years as a state association and envision our future moving forward.
- Families First
- To focus the picture on the importance of a family and note the value of one within FCCLA through the National Program Families First.
- Social Media
- To project positivity to establish a strong positive connection with our audience through social media and virtual platforms.
Goal: “Walk the Red” through service, inspiration, and advocacy.
- Community Service
- To set the stage by completing safe and productive in-person, virtual, remote or digital service opportunities through the National Program Community Service.
- Being the inspiration
- To strut the runway and inspire others in order to make positive changes by embodying the FCCLA purposes.
- To debut the national program StandUp by encouraging advocacy for Alumni and Associates and local, state, and national FCCLA