The essential function of the Colorado FCCLA Board of Directors shall be program development, program implementation and public relations. The Colorado FCCLA Board of Directors shall have the following responsibilities:
- Determine the aims and objectives of the State FCCLA program.
- Recommend the establishment of programs, projects, and activities.
- Conduct the official business of the organization at the State Leadership Conference.
- Interpret and advocate the goals and program activities of FCCLA to groups and individuals within and outside the organization.
- Review and approve the policies of the State Association.