2018-2019 PROGRAM OF WORK
Defying Your Gravity
Goal: To advocate for the alienated members by creating a flare for leadership and to adventure into the realm of STAR Events.
- To escape the gravity of stereotypes by enhancing membership.
- To inspire leadership by breaking your boundaries and engaging warp speed toward recognition.
- To gaze upon the stars as members discover the unknown STAR Events.
Connecting Your Constellations
Goal: To remember that you are one planet part of an entire solar system by connecting with the community and seeing the positive impact you can make.
- To become aware of your carbon footprint on the Earth’s atmosphere.
- To engage in the Community Service National Program and create a positive impact on all terrestrial life.
- To improve leadership development by orbiting community professionals and observing their skills.
Creating Your Odyssey
Goal: To prepare and educate students for future careers by implementing the Career Connection National Program, integrating STEM into the FCS classroom, and networking with career professionals.
- To help students explore new horizons by utilizing the Career Connection National Program in order to develop real world skills through FCS Education.
- To fuel the infinite possibilities of STEM careers in the FCS Career Clusters.
- To network your stars by providing opportunities through connecting with Alumni & Associates and career professionals.
Chapter Program of Work Materials
- Chapter Program of Work Template (pdf)
- Chapter Program of Work Template (doc)
- Printable POW
- Cosmos Logo
- Marketing Strategy Calendar 2018
Career Connection Materials
- Career Connection National Program
- Career Exploration One Pager
- FCS Educator’s Guide to STEM Careers
Community Service Materials
Taking on Tobacco Materials