Anyone who is preparing to take a drivers’ test will benefit from the free resources and practice tests available at driving-tests.org.
Driving-Tests.org values partnerships with educational institutions, libraries nationwide, and nonprofit organizations such as Family, Career and Community Leaders of America to help reach teens and adults preparing to take their car, motorcycle or commercial driver knowledge tests.
What information can you find at Driving-Tests.org?
- State-specific tests for car, motorcycle and commercial vehicle licenses
- Basic FAQs about DTO services
- Free, downloadable Parent-Teen Driving Contract
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Locator
- “New Driver Basics” page providing helpful safety topics such as how to prevent or recover from hydroplaning and more practical topics like a guide to the differences in the types and grades of fuel to help teens make the best choices.
- Information on how to add engaging, educational customized quizzes to your website on topics such as distracted driving, drinking and driving, and road signs.
We are committed to Driver Education and Safety!
Driving-Tests.org offers the following opportunities for students and libraries and this information can also be found on the site:
- Annual $2,500 college or university scholarship – all high school seniors, as well as undergraduate university or community college students are eligible to apply by December 31, 2017 by submitting a 2-minute video answering the following question:
- “How can you as a new driver help to reduce road fatalities among your peers?”
- $500 library partnership incentive award for five libraries each quarter. Libraries that sign up between Sept 1, 2017 and May 1, 2018 will automatically be entered into a drawing to win. Share this information with your school libraries and encourage them to sign up here.
For more information on Driving-Tests.org and any of their current opportunities, contact Jacob Smith at email@example.com.