National Programs give members the ultimate leadership experience through peer education projects and activities by:
- Enriching learning and improve self-esteem
- Involving all FACS students, thereby serving youth with a wide range of abilities and background
- Increasing opportunities for applied learning to make connections between classroom and everyday living
- Teaching members how to think critically, effectively problem solve, and encourage civic engagement
- Providing opportunities for career exploration and future planning
Develop, plan, carry out, and evaluate projects to improve the quality of life in your communities
Develop your voice to make a positive impact.