Empowered by FACTS and sponsored by The National Road Safety Foundation (NRSF), FCCLA is proud to offer the Safe Rides—Save Lives PSAContest! This initiative is an excellent opportunity for FCCLA members to display their creativity and advocacy as they encourage their peers to make safe choices on the road.
2020-2021 PSA CONTEST
- Mission: Create a video PSA that is exactly 25 seconds
- Audience: Teen Drivers and Passengers
- Topic: The theme for the 2020-2021 PSA contest is seat belt safety.
- Why: The PSA goal is to develop and send teen-friendly messages to prevent traffic crashes and save lives.
- How: Go to www.nrsf.org and use resources from the National Road Safety Foundation to craft the video’s message. Be sure to review the official contest rules before filming.
- When: Video submissions are due March 1, 2021.
Cash prizes are awarded directly to the individual or group of top three submissions.
- 1st Place – $3,500
- 2nd Place- $1,000
- 3rd Place – $500