April 17-19, 2019. Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel
While attending the FCCLA State Leadership Conference, members will have the opportunity to expand their leadership potential and develop skills for life planning, goal setting, problem solving, decision making and interpersonal communication necessary in their future families, careers, and communities.
- 2019 SLC Guide
General Conference Information
- Adviser Checklist
- Conference Costs
- Dress Code
- Downtown Denver Area Restaurants
- Student Multiple Release Form
- Adult Multiple Release Form
- Say Yes to FCS Reception
- Online Registration Tutorial
All chapters are required to stay at the official conference hotel April 17-19, 2019.
- Lodging Information
- Hotel Rooming List
- Hotel Tax Exempt Paperwork
Competitive Event Information
- Participant Orientation Video
- Culinary Arts STAR Event SLC Menu
- Habitat for Humanity Interior Design Scenario and Floor Plan
State Officer Selection Information
All applications must be received by March 1, 2019.
- Youth Expo Registration Form
State Conference Calendar